These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and the ordering, purchase, fulfillment and delivery of products from guardiandoors.com.au
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order. These Terms and Conditions contain important information about the ordering, processing, fulfillment and delivery of goods, including limitations of liability.
This website at https://www.guardiandoors.com.au is an ecommerce site where you can browse, select and order products as advertised.
Please read these terms and conditions before using the Site.
Your access to and use of the Site, including your order of Products through the Site, is subject to these terms and conditions.
7. Australia Post
Guardian Doors nominate Australia Post as our chosen delivery partner and as such are not liable for changes to the shipment dates or processing times should they change. Australia Post will provide a tracking number where requested and delivery notices should be obtained through Australia Post Directly.
8. Additional details
We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the site.
9. Accurate details
You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so by the site.
10. Payment gateway
By using the payment gateway offered, you are confirming you are legally authorised to use the payment methods selected, by completing a payment with a credit or debit card, you are omitting full responsibility and liability of doing so.
15. Prices, Fees and Charges
The prices of Products and delivery and other charges displayed on this Site are current at the time of issue, however, https://www.guardiandoors.com.au reserves the right to change prices at any time before we accept an order from you.
- All prices shown on this Site are in Australian Dollars (AUD)and include GST
- We will charge you, and you agree to pay, the following fees and charges in relation to an order that we accept (as applicable):
- The purchase price of each Product that is ordered;
- the delivery fee for delivering the Products to you; and
- any other fees and charges set out in these terms and conditions.
16. Fees and charges
All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the products as shown on the site are inclusive of GST (unless otherwise indicated).
- Price: The purchase price of each Product is shown on the product list on the Site at the time you place your order. The purchase price of a Product on the Site may not be the same or correspond to the prices in any of our stores for the same Product.
- You acknowledge that we are not required or obliged to match any prices for any Products, including matching any prices for a Product that is available through the site at our store or vice versa.
19. Warranty and Liability
- https://www.guardiandoors.com.au accepts liability for all legal guarantees and warranties expressed or implied to the transactions under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, or any other legislation (such as the Fair Trading Acts (or equivalent legislation) in each State and Territory) the effect of which cannot be excluded. However, where we are permitted by law, we will only:
- in the case of services, resupply of the services or pay you the cost of resupply; and
- in the case of goods, replace the goods, supply equivalent goods, repair the goods, pay you for the cost of replacing the goods (or of acquiring equivalent goods), or pay you for the cost of having the goods repaired.
- Where we are permitted by law (and subject to clause 16.1):
- we do not warrant or represent the suitability of the Site or a Product for any purpose; and
- we will not be liable to you for indirect and consequential loss (including without limitation for loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realize expected profits or savings and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind) or loss or corruption of data, in contract, tort, under any statute or otherwise (including negligence) arising from or connected to the Site or the Product.
- Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of this agreement or in connection with the relationship established by it is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise.
- Unless you notify https://www.guardiandoors.com.au to the contrary by email, telephone, or facsimile transmission within fourteen (7) days of delivery of any Products and such notification is confirmed in writing within seven (7) days of its receipt by https://www.guardiandoors.com.au, the Products shall be deemed to have been accepted by you.
- https://www.guardiandoors.com.au will accept product returns and provide you with a replacement for the Product (subject to availability and at the discretion of Guardian Doors) credit voucher, refund or alternate product where:
- we will provide a refund or credit/alternate product if the Product delivered is faulty or is not of merchantable quality, or
- we will not provide a refund whereby the selected product is not suitable, as when selecting your product you are assuming all responsibility that the product selected is correct.
- we will provide a refund or credit/alternate product if the Product delivered does not match the description on the Site.
- If the product delivered is faulty, not of merchantable quality, does not match the description on the Site or covered under a warranty from the manufacturer, then please contact by Phone, at: 08 9408 1602 or contact us by Email: email@example.com and one of our Customer Service Team Members will assist with your request in a timely matter. To enable us to evaluate your return request, please provide us with:
- the order number, invoice number or receipt number;
- a detailed description of the problem or the reason for your request to the return the Product;
- photograph(s) of product that is damaged during transportation (if it’s required, we will advise you which email address to send it to);
- your name and contact details.
We will evaluate your return request and issue you with a Returns Notice once we have received details of your return request. We will send you full return instructions and return address. If we feel the problem described requires clarification, we may contact you to clarify in order to provide more efficient service.
- Terms used are defined in these terms and conditions. In these terms:
- “GST” has the meaning it has in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cwlth).
- 17.2 “Liabilities” means all direct and/or indirect liability for: costs; damages; losses; claims, causes of action, accidents; injuries; deaths; law and traffic violations; and expenses including but not limited to legal fees.
- “Product’ means each good or service that is advertised on the Site.
Our contact details are:
OS Enterprises Family Trust
PJSC Nominees Pty Ltd, T/A Guardian Doors
ABN: 62352807014; ACN: 606578456
Address: 2/25 Dellamarta Road, Wangara, WA 6065
Please get in touch with us if you have any queries arising or relatable to these terms and conditions via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org